chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Some sure enough Ramblings from this old head










javascript library. -->












the Google Friend Connect javascript library. -->








Friend Connect javascript library. -->










 Hey!! Look we made another week. I was sure worried about getting cut, Chuck just said he was looking for one when he found this one, so didn't  matter to him.We may have cost the company money than we made this week but we showed up everyday. I have been goofing off all morning thought I was putting some surveys on the post page; they still may be there but just can't see them. The surveys were nothing much just a couple things like, did this blog put you to sleep? Do you think you will be back? Small little things like that it was may be silly of me but thought I might ask you know. I had some other questions, one was about B P&J sandwiches, do you use a knife or spoon? And do you cut it from top to bottom or side to side? These are real hot issues and need to know topics. And then again it might just be away for me to fill the page? I for some reason can't tell if any one is reading these or are laughing to hard to give any feedback. For all I know these writings may not even be leaving the Hollow and when the box they are going into gets full some people in long white coats will come and take me away. By Now                     H B





Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home