chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Monday, November 23, 2009

By Joe I think I got-it old boy

I don't want to brag, Don't want to boast, but after "let's just say awhile" I got my web site verified and that should change the traffic thing. Still a few more issues to fix but getting the site verified was a big one for me and I do not know what I did to get it that way and I am not going to spend a lot of time trying. Like I said "Deer Hunting" Gun season opened today in WV. the neighbor lady has a driveway full of trucks, people hunting, and the thing that gets my butt is that these people never come around except for deer season. I should not make it out as though I don't know these people they are cousins, nephew's, and there friends in other words Family. Chuck has gone out and in the house all morning hears a gun shot and back in to his bed he wants out so bad it is just tears him up. But any way there is this thing called pin# that I was to keep in a safe place that no one would find I did and now can't remember where. Hey I am going to get out of here for now but those of you that got this far You Have a Nice Day You hear. By Now
Herb Butcher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home