chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chuck and his sleeping habits are a little different

It was the first time he woke me up coughing, so I sprang from my bed to see what the matter, and what to my wanderers eyes did I see "not very will you see black dog" was Chuck in his bed laying on his back his head off the side. Feet up in the air it must have been a dream when I called to him the legs going every which way til he got lined out, looked me as to say what, what, I am sleeping here gets some water and back in his bed. I have had dogs for the biggest part of my life this one has been fun to watch grow into his adult hood, his ways things he likes and don't like, people who have not seen it first hand do not believe that my dog is as much a child to me as your baby is to you. He grows so fast it was a year ago I was going behind him cleaning messes up and now he has learned to get me up to go out side, to me that is cool But that is my boy. By Now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home