chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

If I can just hold on I feel this will work

iGoogle
I an in talks with my bank to help with this plan of mine and not sure if they under stand what it is I am trying or wanting to do and that may come back to get me. I am putting more and learn more about this line of work just hope it is fast enough to make the bank notes. Not so much funny as in laughter as odd the bank wants a co-signer the social security people had me dead and my history was no more so I have to start again. But the thing is she is younger than me and right now she does not know what she is doing tomorrow. On the Blog side of this project having a little trouble with the lingo again I am to put a mega tag into my Home page and can not find it. But like I said this is a learning thing and I will find it so for now. By Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home