chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Neighbors and pecking order

Did you ever watch a dog or your dog around other dogs? What I find amusing is the way the will play all day together chancing rabbits, squirrels, chip and dales, and who knows what come home and get into a spat like one said something about the other's mother and it is on. Chuck will he is like the guy or to be P.C. Person you want on your side when the brawl breaks out never seen any cuts or bleeding in any of these spats sounds worse than it is, few minutes later off they go to chase something else like nothing ever happened. When Chuck comes in for the evening I ask him what it was about, but he never tells me dog code I guess. I remember now why I mention Chuckee's size for now the neighbors are small dogs beagles Chuck is all legs and 70 to75 lbs. and don't give a toot for nothing except dinner and breakfast. Food we have cats we feed cant touch um just feed um and we have windows that go to floor, food bowl outside and a possum was in it Chuck was not having any part of that he cant eat the cat food and this possum could nothing would do but to take that cat food away and put it up for just the cats.You know I never asked nor do I know who to ask what kind of stories you like? Maybe I'll look into that
By Now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home