chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

chuck learning to dress up blog page

Just trying to make the page (if that is what it called) more appealing the eye,
then I think to myself if I make this look the way I like it will you like it, and is
this my way of making some thing harder than it really is. Chuck did have a fun
time playing with the colors, then he had to figure out what HTML I think that
was what it is, stood for and still don't. But then like I been doing a lot of guess I
copied some thing that looked like a html and pasted to a page and some one
told me I guessed right and to check out what I done but could not find it yet.
Something I saw when I got on here was a note that I had "my bad" something
got to find a way to find that problem and fix it, did not stop me form pecking
out my 9 wpm to share all of this with you if the "my bad" up set any one I apologize not knowing what I did does worry me. Just had a thought better act on it while it is Rambling around By now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home