chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Friday, October 16, 2009

chuck meets his first Horse

Don't know where the day is going Chuck had me up at 4:30am I thought there was a
bear wolverine or venomous duck or some thing going to get me, really had not he rad
him talk like that. Got up turned all out side lights on, Chuck behind me just talking
at the top of his voice when what to my wanderers eyes should be standing there but the
neighbor's Horse from down the road. Chuck going on and on some about let me at him as
he stood behind me, don't know if you ever seen a horse kick a dog but they are slow to
get up if they do at all. Had that wake up to start the day and if that would have been
the end of it good, every little sound today again with the loud voice that my boy.
I know this is short but the old head has got something else on it, couple of things
I got this guy sends me letter's last name Bill he has different first name's elect.
Internet, satellite, and he always wants money have you meet some one like that.
By Now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home