chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Friday, October 23, 2009

"Rejection" the feeling one get's from it.

When talking about this subject there are different levels of being turned down. Let's say how you might feel when your cat flips it tail when you call it walks away, you may have a few choice words for the cat but let that rejection go. Or say the one when your bank card gets turned down, yeah in the check out line no one was in til you got there and then every body in store gets to hear the teller say this card is being rejected, myself I get red faced and try to get small. But it is still a different than the vending machine won't take your dollar or the quarter no one around to complainer to about it but still better than losing it huh. And for us guys the rejection not getting any mud for our turtle is a different when the reason is that Aunt Flow is in for her visit, than the I have a head pain rejection. I just do not do will with any of them you would think it gets easier but no I guess I am spoiled in that way. But my bank shot me down on a note credit score not high enough, and that is different than family members saying no to a co-sign with me I do not know what is going to come of my writing could be for the best. But I would rather stick around and give this a good shot of working out I am sure not every one is a noble winner and my only argument is the job market is not that great either.
By Now

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home