chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday and still looking for the answer's

Chuck sends his best and wishes he could be here to participate in greeting you this fine friday morning in the month of November on the 324th day of the year 2009 but he and the neighbor dog have plans he would not tell me any details but am sure the wild rabbit they chase every day is in that plan. Next week starts the "Deer gun season" in the fine state of WV. and Chuck is in away going to like that but not like it at same time. This old hollower rings with gun fire and he does not like the sound of it, but when he gets a chance to get back in the woods to search for that waskly rabbit and finds where a field dressing took place, gun fire is off his mind then. For myself some of the hunters I don't think respect land oweners like they should and I worry about Chuck in the woods this time of year. Just like every growing boy might say "don't worry about me" but we do. The answer's you might be if you got this far' that I spoke of in the beginning are to the bussiness side of this blogging world that for some reason can't get a handle on them, and it is got my head hurting for beating it against the wall. The sad thing is the answers are in front of me and I "as of yet" figured it out. I suppose it could be that I; just like Chuck don't lesson very good hope to change that some day so short but sweet By Now Herb Butcher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home