chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hey I am talking Hare have you heard

This has been different the learning part of the world of blogging, and I am by no means even close to being where I would like to be. The walls are getting closer and I cant seem to get the traffic part of this blogging thing to get up and working for me. It is being said to get the web site to your friends but the one I know do not do the computer thing. And the ones that do would rather play some game and are not much into reading this fine writing. Or if they are reading these words of wisdom they are not giving me the feed back I feel I need, for me to write it and criticize It is not working for me.I made a joke that I should put a sign up on the Hwy. with web site on it see what comes of it, but that just might be a idealer. Or the web site is not even working and the feed back is not going to be there any way. I got to go to store today may just check that out see if or what this web site looks like from another computer, would that make a difference? I don't know and don't seem to be getting any answers from any one else. Oh Chuck the fine Black Dog says hi. By Now
Herb Butcher

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home