chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Head Doctor or is Doctor for your Head?

We met once I told him what I was taking to help me with a problem and he said I can't give you that but I can giveyou something else. At the time I did not care and I got automatic refills so life goes on til the side effects of what He put me on started. For a man 50 the side effects were just like my prostate glan was acting up and so the med doctor He has to rule out that the glan is not swollen and will just say that is something I do not want more than once a year. But any way it was OK and the head doctor got into his bag of drugs and found something else to give me to try. Now to go back we only ment once 8 months ago for 20 minutes at most today he ask me if the med. was working How am I to know how is it make me seem to you? I was told a man of that profession would do me some good if we do not see each other is not doing me any good though. Just one of those days for me, it will be better tomorrow Huh. By Now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home