chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Worked the weekend to improve traffic to web site

You know I should have read the fine print on a web site I hooked up with a while back I was thinking they were going to work with me on this new project of mine but that is not happening. So I set out to see if there is a way to generate some traffic myself don't know the answer ain't but will see not really sure how it all works. I am going at this the only way I could think of as though I were talking to you and you are so kind to listen to run my head. Facts, stats, I don't got none of those things but if they were to make this work for me I am sure there could be some around. Like it is one mile to main Highway, and three miles to down town stop light population is 4800 give or take and the old muddy water (ohio) river runs past here every day. By Now

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home