chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Tuesday

It might sound silly but have been setting here trying to come up with the word to start with, the word that is going to grab you and feel good about this Tuesday. Chuck I don't think he cares to much for this time change he is still in bed snoring but the old neighbor dogs are not out yet either. Hey do you think the calling in to "911" when you are driving drunk will be a new thing we might look at to stop teen drinking and driving? May be we could look in to changing things, if a person was to find them self in that situation could call before the accident and get them self home save and off the road. I know, what a can of worms that would open, and I apologize for having that thought. You might have thought I did not post Monday, but I wrote it and hit the button but it went somewhere and the title is all that got to you but I will check today to see this gets to you for your reading pleasure. Have you ever had a "I know not what" living in your attic? I got one and it has built a nest over the entrance door into attic cool huh. Hey I do hope you have a very Happy Tuesday. By Now. Herb Butcher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home