chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wind barking Chuckee and stone throws in DC


 Good day to you all!!! Going to jump in and get on to my room mate Chuck, one of those night's he could not sleep and so I could not. Now he is over there laying in his bed like a bug in a rug, we had a windy nite and that may have been his problem I ask but he won't say. He must of heard me typing about him now he wants to play so just send him to neighbor's house. I got a phone call last nite a survey about what our commander and chief is handling affairs; the survey taker was a to the point and yes and no answer with no gray area person. I can not recall all the questions but one that sticks in this old head, "would I advise one of my niece or nephew's to go into service" for myself that is not a yes or no has a gray area. How you may ask? Is that some of them would not make it and no use to ask them just the boot camp part. With the way it is now volunteer service "If you don't want to be there don't waste time acting you do". But with all that said the thing I don't understand is all the people who second guess Obama; where were they when the job was up for the taking? Seems they can run there head now but don't want the job. I know it has always been that way it just gets my a$$ you know.  By Now                      Herb Butcher










Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home