chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Working the Busseness end of this Job.


For a old fart putting this blogging thing together some times tryies my patentions, like now when I get moment to drop you a few lines I see the blank google Ad here and wonder to myself what have I done now. And how am I going to fix it? This small town life is great and I do enjoy it except for when I need help with the computer end of this, and people that could help live 40-50 miles away. But what the heck it will come together some how and then evey thing will be right with the world. So we put the first week of Deer Season in the books today, there were a few taken out of "Butcher Hollow" which is a good thing in my eyes. I am going to close this for now and see if it will even publish or if this Google being in back ground is a deal breaker so have your self a nice evening ya hear. By Now      herb butcher 





Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home