chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Just a Rainy Monday Random Thoughts on Winter


  Hey look it is monday and with it came a rainy day too. Did not have any plans for outside anyway so I guess it is house cleaning day. Maybe you know what one does on a in house rainy day dish, laundry folding, might even run the sweeper if Chuck will let me. Won't be long that old man winter will be kicking up those bone chillin winds, so making  the house ready for those days is here. Last Friday went to local collage to inquire about some classes on computers "like I need help" but any way of course they have them just not sure which ones to pick that would help the most with my writing. I know should take a writing class right? So I mention that cause the class starts in Jan. that will be something to do these winter days huh. It would be nice to know what these help sites are talking about right now there is a lot going over my head and that causes me to guess. Hey I am glad you stopped by and hope you have a nice day. By Now
                         Herb Butcher





Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home