chuckee's day

Ramblings inside this old head and travels of chuckee the black dog.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Red Cross blood drive in December 2009







javascript library. -->






the Google Friend Connect javascript library. -->





Friend Connect javascript library. -->






 So is every one in the spirit? What? You know it is up to us to pull the economy up to where congress needs it to be before they go on break. If we are to give til we bleed I am ahead of the game, might be cheating but I game to the Red Cross there blood drive today. I feel so much better for doing it too.The small town thing I got see some of my school mates we are getting that mid life spread and the receading hair lines, and those eye glasses were coming out too. The girl taking my donation was a talkitve person she either is like that all the time or took a liken to me which is fine it happens to me more than I could count. Hey! I have to get off here an catch my rain water so you All Have a Nice evening.   By Now                 H B





Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home